Sensors, Connectors, RFID & Vision
Balluff offers a broad selection of innovative products for the low frequency (LF), high frequency (HF) and ultra-high frequency (UHF) range. The LF systems used mostly in metal environments are especially rugged and reliable. HF systems are preferred where greater read/write distances and high traverse speed are demanded. With the BIS V frequency-independent processor unit, all systems can be flexibly combined with each other to save costs through greater flexibility and lower inventory levels.
BIS M HF Industrial RFID Systems
High-frequency RFID designed for the toughest applications, BIS M RFID (13.56 MHz) support global ISO standards and are capable of reading tags up to 400mm away, fast and reliable even with large volumes of data in assembly and production. Ideal for work in process (WIP) applications, the BIS M system is built to withstand the rigors of the manufacturing world. With tags built to survive temperatures up to 220°C and systems capable of processing massive amounts of data quickly, the BIS M RFID system will exceed most requirements for data collection needs.
- 4-pin standard wiring and availability of IO-Link readers
- In combination with passive data carriers, an average range up to a maximum of 400 mm
- Seamless integration in applications through global RFID standards ISO 15693 and ISO 14443A
- Interfaces with all common control networks
- Easy, fast commissioning
- Balluff high-speed components (up to eight times faster than ISO 15693)
- Customer-specific developments
- A variety of accessories for an easy integration available at all places of use