Sensors, Connectors, RFID & Vision
Banner Engineering’s smart cameras combine powerful inspection tools and capabilities with ease of use to maximize inspection uptime and facilitate rapid implementation, solving a broad range of applications.
VE Series Smart Cameras
VE Series cameras with intuitive programming software offer powerful inspection capabilities in harsh industrial environments. VE Series smart cameras can be used for a wide range of applications, such as verifying part presence, position and shape, flaw identification and analysis, feature measurement, edge detection and many more.
- Available in 5MP (2592 × 2048 pixels), 2MP (1600 x 1200 pixels), 1.3MP (1280 x 1024 pixels) and WVGA (752 x 480 pixels) models, all with the same powerful inspection capabilities
- Runtime editing capability reduces costly downtime and the software emulator allows for offline building and troubleshooting of applications
- Factory communications (Ethernet/IP, Modbus/TCP, PROFINET, Serial RS-232) for integration on the manufacturing floor
- Six optically isolated I/O and an external light connector on the sensor
- Two-line, eight-character onboard display provides inspection information and focus number, makes it easy to update sensor settings, and facilitates fast product changeover
- Robust metal housing with optional lens covers to achieve IP67 rating for use in harsh environments with heat, vibration or moisture
- Bright indicator lights for easy viewing of camera status
Banner’s free and easy-to-use Vision Manager Software provides a number of tools and capabilities that enable VE Series smart cameras to solve a wide range of vision applications. Features included in the latest version of Vision Manager software simplify the integration of VE Series cameras into vision guided robotic (VGR) systems and make it easy to correct distortions caused by camera perspective. Also new to the software is the ability to view application images remotely via a built-in web server.
This one-piece sensor with a complete suite of location, inspection and analysis tools can be used simultaneously for inspecting multiple features and solving complex applications. It offers high-performance vision inspections in self-contained compact in-line or right-angle housing styles. Free software includes standardized graphical user interface (GUI) supported in nine languages. Models come with environmental ratings of IP20 or IP68. Robust 2D and 1D linear bar code reading capabilities are available in select models.
PresencePLUS PROII Camera Heads
These cameras dilver high-performance vision inspections in a two-piece housing. They include all the PresencePLUS Gray Scale tools: Locate, Pattern Find and Count, Geometric Find and Count, Edge, Object, Blob, Average Gray Scale and Measure. They feature compact size for tight locations and remote TEACH function for inspection changeovers without a PC. A color camera is available to inspect variations in color.For more information on Smart Cameras from Banner Engineering, as well as how Power Motion can help, please contact us. We have locations in St. Louis, Kansas City and Little Rock, providing distributor and automation solutions services for Missouri, Kansas, Arkansas, Nebraska, Southern Illinois, Southern and Western Iowa, Northern Louisiana, Eastern Oklahoma and Northeast Texas. Not all products available in all areas.