Sensors, Connectors, RFID & Vision
Banner Engineering’s robust yet easy-to-use self-contained vision sensors perform automated inspections that previously required costly and complex vision systems. These highly capable image sensors solve a wide range of vision applications, such as item detection, matching, part positioning and color verification.
iVu Vision Sensors
The iVu Series of vision sensors brings the simplicity of a photoelectric sensor and the intelligence of a smart camera together to provide inspection solutions that can be applied and supported right on the factory floor. The iVu is an all-inclusive vision sensor with lens, light, I/O, and touchscreen or PC programming. The iVu and iVu Color Image sensors are used to monitor parts for type, size, orientation, shape, location, and color or color variations.
- No PC required to configure, change or monitor
- All-in-one solution with camera, controller, lens and light included in one package
- Easy configuration: install/connect iVu, select sensor type, acquire image, set inspection parameters
- Advanced capabilities: menu-driven tools guide inspection setup
- Three advanced sensors in one rugged package: match, area, and blemish sensor
- Software emulator lets you perfect your application offline
- Integrated models offer a touchscreen for programming on the factory floor
- Remote models offer separate touchscreen display that mounts remotely from the sensor to allow easy access for setup and monitoring
- Compact, rugged IP67 housing available with or without a variety of integrated ring lights: red, blue, green, infrared and UV
- Interchangeable lenses, including C-mount, for maximum application flexibility
- Ability to change parameters on the fly with full runtime editing to reduce costly downtime
- Ethernet option available for simplified communications and enhanced control
iVu Plus TG
The iVu Plus TG provides simple sensor solutions with high performance and more reliable inspections. These premium sensors support multiple sensor types within a single inspection, solving the same applications that would typically require multiple photoelectric or proximity sensors. Banner’s iVu Plus TG features Ethernet/IP and Modbus/TCP communications, stores up to 30 inspections for fast product turnover and sorts up to 10 products in a single inspection.
- Check multiple features in a single inspection
- Identify a problem and where the problem occurred, which helps pinpoint the cause of a failure
- More precise inspections to reliably detect small problems and ignore noncritical features
- Integrated or remote interface for easy monitoring and the ability to change parameters on the fly
- Setup can be completed in minutes with only four steps