Control Panels & Equipment
Wireless Push Buttons
Wireless Push Buttons
Banner Engineering wireless push buttons and switches enable real-time communication throughout the factory for continuous workflows.
Direct Select Wireless Operator Interface
The Direct Select is a multifunctional operator interface that improves communication between staff, supervisors, assets and equipment. This versatile device features multiple input, indication and display capabilities in one battery-powered device and can be used to send and receive information, direct actions, track performance, monitor equipment from a convenient location and much more.
The Direct Select makes it easy to communicate the critical information staff need to quickly complete tasks. The autonomous wireless design makes it easy to add an operator interface to any asset, machine, or piece of equipment. The operator interface makes it easy to improve communication between staff, supervisors, assets, and equipment in a wide range of applications, including call for parts, pickup, or service, operator guidance and assembly, kitting, pick-to-light and put-to-light, and two-way communication on mobile equipment.
- Wireless device installs easily on mobile and stationary assets, machines or equipment where adding or altering wired infrastructure would be impractical or not cost-effective.
- Versatile operator interface can be used as an input or output device in a wide range of applications.
- Two-way communication between devices over a secure, robust Sure Cross wireless network.
- Three-digit numeric display (0 – 999) indicates quantity, location, position or other instructions.
- Bright, eight-color indicator can be linked to device inputs or remote inputs from within the network.
- Capacitive touch input requires no physical pressure to actuate and can be activated with a glove.
- Four tactile buttons enable increment and decrement input as well as other commands.
- Quick, easy setup using onboard DIP switches.
Q45 Series Wireless Push Buttons & Switches
Sure Cross Q45 Switches and Push Buttons are designed to accept remote dry contact, NAMUR and discrete noncontact switch inputs for use in many factory automation, remote monitoring and IIoT applications.
- Remote device models are designed to interface with isolated dry contact inputs or NAMUR inductive proximity sensors.
- Button and light models have independently controlled push button inputs and a multicolor LED indicator light.
- Remote discrete non-contact switch models use a reed switch and a magnet to sense the position of mechanical devices such as doors, levers, valves, and other actuators.
Wireless Q120 Series Wireless Button & Light Pendant
Sure Cross wireless pendants are autonomous wireless nodes that enable two-way communication between the user and multiple remote and/or mobile devices. The independently controlled inputs allow users to wirelessly send status updates and acknowledgments, initiate processes, and actuate devices.
- Combines a wireless radio and internal battery supply for use in remote and hard-to-access locations where implementing a wired solution would be difficult, impractical or not cost-effective.
- Features normally open inputs for control of remote devices or system acknowledgment.
- Easy-to-use rugged devices that can be handheld or mounted to equipment.
- DIP switch configurable for easy setup.
- Local LED indication can be linked to device inputs or remote inputs from within the network.
- Reliable, field-proven Sure Cross wireless architecture operates in the globally accepted 2.4 GHz frequency band or the long-range 900 MHz frequency band, depending upon model.