HMI Terminals, Industrial Computers & Panel PCs
Human Machine Interface (HMI)
Human Machine Interface (HMI)
Mitsubishi Electric’s GOT2000 Series human-machine interface (HMI) provides a range of models to fit various performance and screen size requirements. All models offer advanced features that improve operator efficiency and performance. Whether the focus is on uptime, productivity or serviceability, Mitsubishi offers a graphic operator terminal solution that fits your machine, factory and enterprise level requirements.
GT25 Rugged Series HMI
The GT25 Rugged Series is a damage-resistant graphical operator terminal built to withstand extreme environments and conditions. Reinforced with a metal housing, this model is a good fit for applications that require extra durability or exposure to sunlight, such as construction equipment and food processing systems which need high-pressure washdown, and heavy machinery like cranes and ships.
- -20 to 65° C (-5 to 150° F) temperature range – The GT25 Rugged can function at a wide temperature range where standard panels would be damaged or destroyed.
- Flexible connectivity – Two integrated Ethernet ports allow connection to two separate networks, and GOT Mobile enables remote access, allowing users to view data in real time or operate the system using a mobile device.
- Vibration and shock resistant – The front panel is reinforced to handle shock at twice the level of similar HMIs.
- Extra bright screen view – The LCD panel is 2x brighter than non-rugged models, providing a clear screen view even under strong sunlight.
- Water jet resistant – The GT25 Rugged can withstand direct blasts from water jets, making it a good fit for environments that use high-pressure jets or hoses to wash equipment such as food processing systems.
- UV resistant – Reinforced with extra UV-absorbing layers, the GT25 Rugged blocks 95% of UV rays to protect the internal LCD panel from damage. The optional UV protection sheet improves resistance even further.
GT27 Series HMI
The GT27 Series HMI is a top-end graphical operator terminal that includes displays from 5.7″ to 15″ with resolutions of XGA, SVGA and VGA, depending on model selection. The GT27 is an advanced model with multi-touch and gesture functions providing users tablet-like operation. A wide variety of specifications and enhanced functionality helps suit every customer application.
- Gesture operations – An industry-first allows operators to interact intuitively with the terminal, increasing efficiency and visibility.
- Flexible configuration – Create a GOT to match needs, with communication, multimedia and wireless options.
- Maintenance platform – On-demand portal for accessing detailed system information and PDF/video work instructions, ladder and CNC monitoring, program backup and restore function.
- Remote connectivity– GOT Mobile enables remote access on GT27, allowing users to view data in real time or operate the system using mobile devices.
- MES connectivity – Utilize GT27 multi-communication abilities to create a powerful MES gateway system.
- Front 2 USB ports (device and host) – Transfer projects, data logging, connect USB mouse, keyboard, barcode reader or RFID reader.
- Human sensor – GT27 automatically detects an operator approaching GOT and displays the screen.
- HDMI port option available – An HDMI output is available as an additional option. This allows the incorporation of Andon systems, or for machine data to be publicly displayed on a large TV monitor so an entire factory floor can reference it.
GT2107 Wide Series
GT2107 Wide Series HMIs are compact and cost-effective 7″ wide-screen graphical operator terminals with WVGA resolution, available with either a black or silver bezel. The GT2107 Wide model HMIs include many interactive features and are a perfect fit for mid-size to small applications where there is a requirement for high-resolution graphics.
- Improved Visibility – The wide-screen elegant body style presents a large amount of information with a high picture quality.
- Remote Connectivity – VNC Server enables remote access and secure control of the GOT unit, allowing users to view data in real time or operate systems using tablets or personal computer.
- 2 USB Ports (Device and Host) – Convenient to transfer projects, access data logging, and connect mouse or keyboard (host compatible devices).
- Interactive Display – Seamless integration with Mitsubishi Electric devices, such as inverters, servos, and robots, for monitoring and parameter adjustments. The terminal includes advanced drive control connectivity functions for MR-J4 and MR-JE Series servo systems.
- Maintenance Platform – On-demand portal for accessing system information such as device monitoring, program backup and restore function, and servo maintenance.
- Smart Analysis – Collect data from PLC controllers and other devices and display it in graph or list configuration for further system performance analysis.
- Enhanced Graphics – The antialiasing hardware feature enhances graphics on the GT2107 Wide HMI and allows clear text display.