Indicators, Lighting & Alarms
Patlite’s LR6-USB series of LED signal towers are designed to connect conveniently to a PC or HMI and receive power and commands over a single USB connection. This second-generation USB signal tower line is based on the industry-proven first generation LU7-USB series. Offering similarly low power consumption and no maintenance LEDs, the LR6-USB features Patlite’s next generation LR6 Signal Tower technology with brighter LEDs, expandable up to five LED color modules, and supports multiple platforms including Windows and Linux. Four flash patterns and four alarm sounds are built-in to further provide clearer, unambiguous indication.
The LR6-USB signal tower is available as modular segments, allowing users to customize their device to their specific application. Flexible mounting options are available including silver, off-white and black brackets and poles to match the LR6-USB off-white and black base options. LR6-MZ multi-color LED modules are also compatible with the LR6-USB base for flexible color expression.
LR6-USB signal towers conform to CE, UL, FCC, EMC Directive, RoHS, and KC for use around the world and are supported by Patlite’s global network of offices and partners if repair or replacement is needed.
- Controlled by PC
- Open architecture supports Windows 7 / 8 / 10 and Linux
- Custom programming made easy with a free software library (.DLL)
- Supports HID class, no exclusive drivers necessary
- Supports solid color, clear-globe and 7-in-1 multi-color LED units
- IP65 protection rating – high water and dust protection
- Sound pressure maximum: 80dB
- Requires one USB cable (no power supply necessary)
- Maximum five LED color tiers and alarm module
- Four flashing patterns, four alarm sounds
- 13 adjustable alarm frequencies with two adjustable sound levels
- Complies with CE/RoHS/FCC/KC standards