Control Panels & Equipment
WAGO’s efficient power supplies always deliver a constant supply voltage – whether it’s for simple applications or for automation with greater power requirements. WAGO offers uninterruptible power supply (UPS) products, buffer modules, redundancy modules and a wide range of electronic circuit breakers (ECBs) as a complete system for seamless upgrades.
- Single- and three-phase supplies for temperatures ranging from −40 °C to +70 °C (-40 °F … +158 °F)
- Output variants: 5 – 48 VDC and/or 24 – 960 W (1 – 40 A)
- Globally approved for use in various applications
- Complete power supply system includes components such as UPS, capacitive buffer modules, electronic circuit breakers, redundancy modules and DC/DC converters
787-1200 Switched-Mode Power Supplies
The 787-1200 is a slim-line 0.5 Amp unit in the compact body style. This low-cost product contains pluggable picoMAX connectors for ease of wiring and can be offered to customers where panel space and cost considerations are of great concern.
- Switched-mode power supply
- Stepped profile, ideal for distribution boards/boxes
- Pluggable picoMAX connection technology (tool-free)
- Series operation
- Electrically isolated output voltage (SELV) per EN 62368/UL 62368 and EN 60335-1; PELV per EN 60204