Sensors, Connectors, RFID & Vision
Cognex vision sensors provide easy and reliable inspections thanks to powerful vision tools, modular lighting and optics, and an easy-to-use setup environment. By reducing defects and increasing yield, these sensors help manufacturers streamline their operations and increase profitability.
In-Sight 2000 Vision Sensors
In-Sight 2000 Series sensors combine the power of an In-Sight vision system with the simplicity and affordability of a vision sensor. Ideal for solving error-proofing applications, these sensors set new standards for value, ease of use and flexibility thanks to a powerful combination of proven In-Sight vision tools, a simple setup and a modular design featuring field-changeable lighting and optics.
In-Sight 2000 sensors adapt to any production line. Equipment factory settings may not always be ideal for your application or environment, so these sensors are designed with field-changeable lighting, filters, and optics. This design allows for quick installation of optical filters or polarizers, as well as changing the lens or lighting.
These sensors can also be configured for in-line and right-angle mounting installation. This modular body design provides maximum flexibility to mount in tight spaces, allows for customized wiring and optical paths, and minimizes the need to design new mechanical fixtures.
Together with the In-Sight Explorer EasyBuilder interface, which provides a fast, step-by-step application setup, these sensors allow even novice users to achieve extremely reliable inspection performance in nearly any production environment.
- Affordable sensors powered by In-Sight Explorer software and EasyBuilder, the same interface used for all In-Sight vision systems
- Simple for both new and existing users to meet their automatic inspection challenges
- Monochrome and color sensor models solve presence/absence applications, including color verification
- Proven, reliable Cognex In-Sight vision tools
- Compact, modular design with field-changeable, integrated optics and lighting
- Autofocus lens eliminates the need to manually refocus or adjust the mounting height of the sensor during line changeovers
- Fully compatible with Cognex VisionView PC software and VisionView 900 HMI touchscreen panel
In-Sight 2000 Mini
The compact size of the Cognex In-Sight 2000 Mini expands the number of potential applications and allows users to deploy the sensors into more areas of their operation. In-Sight 2000 Mini models are 68% smaller by volume than standard In-Sight 2000 sensors, so they can fit into tight spaces. In-Sight 2000 Mini models also come standard with a liquid lens autofocus module, enabling faster job changeovers and the ability to change focus when the sensor is mounted in inaccessible places.
A small but powerful light module provides integrated lighting, making it ideal for close-range applications and extremely space-restricted machines. This also removes the need for costly external lighting. Lenses and lighting are field-interchangeable to adjust to different application requirements.
An autofocus module powered by liquid lens technology automatically focuses to preset positions, eliminating the need to manually refocus the lens or physically move the camera sensor during changeovers or job set up. This allows the sensor to be used on lines with frequent line changeovers and variable part heights.
- Ultra-compact integrated light module
- Autofocus powered by liquid lens technology
- 4 cross polarized and co-linear polarized LEDs
- Ideal for machines with limited mounting space