Assembly Machine Components
DESTACO’s Robohand thruster slides are highly configurable with a wide range of strokes and capacities. With DirectConnect mounting, thrusters can be combined with base slides and grippers without an adapter plate, allowing for easy custom pick-and-place solutions to handle small to large objects.
Destaco’s linear positioning products offer affordable solutions that match the price and performance expectations for machine builders and OEM markets. The units follow industry standard footprints for direct drop-in replacement of competing models and are engineered to provide better performance, lower maintenance and faster operation.
- Productivity improvements and cost reduction of repetitive tasks can be automated in some of the following applications: assembly, escapements, in-line directional changes and transfer of objects with precision movements
- Highly configurable modular automation – exclusive DirectConnect Robohand Technology
- Modular design eliminates adaptor plates and saves machining and assembly time
- Internal and external powered slides available
- Combine slides for multi-axis pick & place solutions
- Linear thruster slides can be mounted and operated in any direction
- Precision hard stops and shock absorbers available for adjustable strokes and extended life
- Low breakaway force to prevent jumping
DESTACO offers two types of Robohand thruster slide:
DirectConnect Internally Powered Block Thruster
- DirectConnect Externally Powered Thruster Slide
Robohand DLT-T/A/N/R/U Linear Thruster Slides
Destaco’s Robohand DLT-T/A/N/R/U external air cylinder linear thruster slides are highly configurable with a wide range of strokes and capacities. With DirectConnect mounting, thrusters can be combined with base slides and grippers for a custom solution. Common applications include machining/automation, pick-and-place in harsh environments, and gantry system applications. These models feature a wide range of cylinder options, bearing system for smooth operation and position sensing using inductive or magneto resistive sensors.
Markets: Automotive, Food and Packaging, Industrial, Consumer Goods
Applications: Welding, Assembly, Pressroom/Stamping, Plastic injection molding
Robohand DLT-B Series Block Thrusters
The Robohand DLT-B Series are highly configurable wand include DirectConnect mounting so thrusters can be combined with base slides and grippers. This internally powered block thruster is used for short strokes in limited spaces and can be used with optional mounting flange. This model, featuring a built-in repairable cylinder and lightweight design, can be used as a lift table.
Robohand DLT-E/L Series
Robohand DLT-E/L block slides are highly configurable and include DirectConnect mounting. This internally powered block thruster is used for short and medium strokes in limited space applications and the internal design reduces overall length to a minimum. These models feature a built-in repairable cylinder, greater shaft support and longer strokes in a compact, space-saving package.
Markets: Food and Packaging, Industrial, Consumer Goods
Applications: Fixturing and Testing, Assembly, Plastic injection molding, Clean roomFor more information on Thruster Slides from DESTACO (CAMCO, Robohand), as well as how Power Motion can help, please contact us. We have locations in St. Louis, Kansas City and Little Rock, providing distributor and automation solutions services for Missouri, Kansas, Arkansas, Nebraska, Southern Illinois, Southern and Western Iowa, Northern Louisiana, Eastern Oklahoma and Northeast Texas. Not all products available in all areas.