Assembly Machine Components
Modular Mounting Solutions
Modular Mounting Solutions
Swivellink provides creative modular mounting solutions for cameras, sensors, machine vision lighting, HMI panels, monitor mounting and robotic end-of-arm tooling. With mounting solutions for over 45 different brands, the Swivellink product line has been used for hundreds of different applications in all types of industries. With this intelligently designed and flexible product line, the possibilities are endless for automation product solutions. Because of the flexibility and range of the Swivellink patented design, users can fine-tune to almost any position required.
Swivellink has mounting plates for the most popular brands on the market today, including these Power Motion vendors:
- Advanced Illumination
- Banner Engineering
- CCS America
- LMI Technologies
- Metaphase Technologies
- Smart Vision Lights
- Spectrum Illumination
With vision products coming in all shapes and sizes, Swivellink designed three different series (XS, Standard, HD) that work for most applications. All Swivellink mounts provide a through hole for most wire management that offers a clean look and protection from damage. Swivellink is offered in imperial and metric.
How to Configure Modular Mounting Solutions
- Imperial or Metric: When creating a Swivellink mount, the imperial will come with standard/English hardware and be blue. The metric will come with metric hardware and be gray. The screws supplied for the plates will vary between standard and metric depending on what the attached component requires. HD Series is not currently available in Metric.
- Standard or Small: Swivellink offers three different sizes to choose from that should provide an option for most applications. The XS series is designed for lightweight components. The Standard series is designed for light to medium weight components. The HD series is designed for medium to heavyweight components.
- Single or Dual Arm: Swivellink offers the option for a single or dual arm setup. A single arm will hold one component and a dual arm will hold two components. For example, a dual arm can hold a camera and light on one mount. The knuckles needed for a mount are dependent on whether it’s single or dual arm and the series of parts it’s made of. (HD series is only available as single arm imperial mounts.)
- Link Sizes: Swivellink offers different link sizes to help find the perfect length for most applications. Links are used with knuckles to extend reach and increase flexibility. The links are hollow to continue the cable routing ability.
- Mounting Plate: The mounting plate is what the component will attach to. Most Swivellink plates come with hardware to mount the specified camera/light/sensor/etc. listed on the plate. Blank plates are also available for custom setups.
- Accessories: Swivellink has a clamp base available for quick mount setup and tear down. A clamp handle is also available to help make quick adjustments in the positioning of the arms. T-handles are available for tightening knuckles.