Control Panels & Equipment
Power Motion’s Power-Vision control panels are self-contained control enclosures for Cognex vision systems. Just plug the control box into a 120 V AC outlet, connect a camera and wire the field I/O into the Power-Vision I/O bus. Power-Vision offers the capacity to support up to four cameras. Power Motion will also provide electrical design and schematics for camera, lighting and trigger input configurations. Additional custom options are available on request. Power-Vision is available nationwide, with delivery as quick as one week.
- Antaira 5-Port Ethernet Switch
- BACO Controls On/Off Switch, Power-On Pilot Light
- Balluff 24 V DC Power Supply with 120 V AC Supply Voltage
- Cognex VisionView MMI
- Murrplastik 8-Point Opening Cable Entry System
- Schaefer’s NEMA-12 Enclosure, 16” x 16” x 6”
- WAGO 120 V AC Utility Outlet, 24 V AC Power Bus, I/O Bus
- Brad Harrison Ethernet pass-thru port
- Banner Light Tower Indicator (with or without alarm)
- Banner 24 V DC Trigger Sensor (QS 18 family)
- Cognex Multiple Length Camera Power and I/O Cables
- Cognex Dedicated I/O Boards
- Schaefer’s NEMA-4 or 4X Enclosure
For more information on Control Panels from Power Motion, as well as how Power Motion can help, please contact us. We have locations in St. Louis, Kansas City and Little Rock, providing distributor and automation solutions services for Missouri, Kansas, Arkansas, Nebraska, Southern Illinois, Southern and Western Iowa, Northern Louisiana, Eastern Oklahoma and Northeast Texas. Not all products available in all areas.